All images are copyright ofAJK Photos. Please do not use without permission

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Free Stuff!

Who doesn't love things that are free?? In an effort to help keep me busy (as if my son doesn't keep me busy enough), I have decided to offer a free photo session! That's right! For those interested, I will begin offering a free 15 minute photo session at my place. My neighborhood has a common area that is essentially a big field out back. It is kept up well and has some pretty areas that are nice for a quick photo session.

The 15 minute session is ideal for folks who just want a handful of photos of themselves, their kids or their family. I will warn that it does take some people and children about 15-20 minutes to really warm up to me and the camera, so the 15 minute session may not be for everyone. The good thing about it though is that it's free, so what have you got to lose?

I got my mom to model for me at some of the areas that can be used during the 15 minute session. Can you believe she is old enough to have 3 grown children? She could almost pass for a graduate portrait session! I just hope I am lucky enough to look as good as she does when I'm her age :) Love ya marmy!
















1 comment:

  1. Your Mom is SO amazing! I really hope I look as good as her when I'm her age! The pictures are adorable of her!

    I've always wanted to get some pictures done from you, but I'm not sure if you are only letting people you have already photographed do this special? It sounds like fun!

    Caroline Allen

    ReplyDelete